We Love Beginners
Allow yourself to be a beginner, no one starts off excellent.
We are so glad you’re taking a step towards a healthier lifestyle! Below are a few tips to help you in your transition. Please reach out to us with any additional questions or concerns. Email email@example.com or call us at 812-881-9400
Class Schedules, Pricing and Sign-up can be found on MindBody Online software. Or download the Mindbody Connect ap through Itunes.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before class time and allow yourself to enjoy the quiet from the day.
- Remember to hydrate before and after class. In an attempt to promote environmental awareness, we do not sell bottled water. A filtered-water refill station is available.
- If you need to rent a mat, they are available at the studio, but it is recommended that you purchase and bring your own mat to class.
- Please Silence your cellphone
Which entrance do I use for class-
We now have classes on the first two floors of the building. Downstairs classes include: Rowing, Drumming, Core and More, Tsunami and Kettlebell. For these classes please use the glass door at the corner of 2nd and Main. Upstairs Classes -Yoga and Barre. Please use the wooden door entrance on the side of the building.
Are there different levels of yoga-
- At Elements Studio, we offer “all level classes”. Each class will show modifications to make your practice, your own. We want you to focus on what your body needs that day. Modifications will be shown to either advance or slow down as needed.
What to wear-
- Comfortable, lightweight clothing is best for activity. Yoga and Barre Fitness are practiced barefoot. Tennis shoes are needed for rowing classes.
Can my child come with me-
- We love teaching children and instilling healthy lifestyles at a young age! So please bring little ones to our kids classes.
Teenagers need to be 13+ for Hot Yoga
- All children who participate will need a liability release signed by a parent. They can be added to a parent’s mindbody account to register for classes as well.
What is Barre Fit-
- Our Barre Fit classes incorporate movements from Yoga, Pilates and Ballet.
These classes are practiced barefoot. Please remember to bring your mat and water.
What is Aerial Yoga-
- Aerial Yoga is a yoga class practiced with a fabric hammock. The fabrics allow you to do different postures and inversions that you may not do in a traditional class. Please arrive at least 10 minutes before class to set the hammock height up for you and remove all jewelry before class. Individuals with glaucoma or those who are pregnant should not participate.
What is your cancellation policy –
- Classes cancelled with greater than 24 hour notice are considered “early cancel” and will not constitute a fee. Late cancel classes will be charged the amount of the class or session.
10 class packages
10 packs are offered at a reduced rate and expire 2 months from date of purchase. Aerial packages are separate packages from the rest of the mat classes.